- Each green door mat is available in 18” x 30” for a single entryway
- Moisture resistance helps prevent the growth of mold and mildew, making this an easy maintenance door mat
- This door mat is easy to clean via shaking, brushing, or washing with a hose
- This doormat is made out of coir, making it an eco-conscious product
- Each doormat has great dirt scraping ability, helping you keep dirt out of your home
Pear Lover’s Aesthetic: Do not decorate your home with one pear in your doorway. Decorate it using three! This green door mat is decorated with three plump and beautifully green pears. If you love pears more than any other fruit, this entryway mat is for you. Just be prepared to have real pears so you do not tease your guests.
A Worthy Design: This green door mat is made out of coir. Coir, also known as coco, is a coarse fiber pulled from coconut husks. Coco coir has been in use for centuries because of its functionality and durability. Coir is not the only tough ingredient used to make each coco mat. Each coir mat has a backing lined with sturdy PVC. PVC is a heavy-duty material that gives these products a special touch for enhanced durability. This doormat is truly worthy of its pear aesthetic.
Pear Protection: Each green door mat provides a small buffer for sensitive surfacing. This adds a little cushion to help with impact absorption when it comes to foot traffic, helping with the prevention of entryway damage. The layer of PVC adds an additional layer for floor shielding, making this entryway mat a nice addition for your doorway.
Stands Strong in the Sun: What would a pear doormat be if it could not handle sunlight? Thanks to the UV resistance of this coco mat, it can be left outside on bright days. This coir mat provides an additional level of defense against the rays of the sun, preventing any immediate sun damage from occurring. While many products will quickly suffer from sun damage such as cracking, these doormats are made to endure.