- These French mats are UV resistant, meaning you can keep them outdoors in the sun for an extended period of time
- Available in an 18” x 30” size and an oversized front door mat size of 24” x 57”
- Each estate style doormat is capable of resisting moisture, helping with the prevention of mold and mildew growth
- Each doormat’s bristles are made of out of coir, an eco-friendly and tough material
- Backing is made out of heavy-duty PVC to provide durability and support
A Design Inspired by Greatness: When looking for a doormat, make sure you get a doormat inspired by Clovis, leader of the Franks and founder of the dynasty that would lead France to greatness. It is said that Clovis adopted the fleur de lis and it has been used ever since. These French mats are decorated with not one, but two fleur de lis designs on their surface. If you want greatness in front of your door, this coir mat might be the right fit for you.
Trap Dirt Like Clovis Trapped Enemies: Clovis expanded his empire by capturing a number of early European tribes. Just like Clovis, this dirt stopper doormat has bristles capable of latching onto outdoor debris and holding it captive, until you are ready to release them by either shaking or brushing the coco mat.
A Skilled Warrior Doesn’t Slip: Clovis was able to be successful because of his skills in combat. It is hard to imaging a successful soldier defeating his enemy by slipping and falling. Fortunately, these coir mats are designed with a surfacing made out of coco coir, giving these French mats a non-slippery surface. Having a coir mat gives your guests friction under their feet when they enter your home, enhancing the safety of their entrance.
Sized for Power: What would a coco mat inspired by a great ruler be if it did not come in a grandiose size. This doormat is available in a larger estate style doormat style. Sized at 24” x 57”, this oversized front door mat is great for double door entryways. These coir mats also come in 18” x 30” for single entryways, making this dirt stopper doormat great for different types of entryways.